Effective Date: February 9, 2024
This Privacy Notice describes how Unlearn.ai Inc. (“we”, “us,” “our”) collects, uses, and discloses information about individuals who use our website (https://www.unlearn.ai) applications, services, tools and features, or otherwise interact with us (collectively, the “Services”). For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “you” and “your” means you as the user of the Services or another individual whose information we have collected pursuant to this Privacy Notice.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By using any of the Services, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use or access the Services.
1. Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may modify this Privacy Notice from time to time, in which case we will update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to the way in which we use or disclose information we collect, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you and will take additional steps as required by applicable law. If you do not agree to any updates to this Privacy Notice, please do not continue using or accessing the Services.
2. Collection and Use of Your Information
When you use or access theServices, we collect certain categories of information about you from a variety of sources.
Information You Provide to Us
Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features. Information that you directly submit through our Services includes:
- Basic contact details, such as name, company, job title, and email. We use this information to create and maintain your account and provide the Services, and to communicate with you (including to tell you about products or services that may be of interest to you).
- Account information, such as username and password. We use this information to provide the Services and to maintain and secure your account with us. If you choose to register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We recommend you do not share your access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Applicant details, such as information included in your resume or CV, references, and job history. We use applicant details to process your application for employment and to evaluate your candidacy.
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Device information, such as device type, operating system, unique device identifier, and internet protocol (IP) address.
- Location information, such as approximate location via IP address tracking, if you choose to provide it.
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as browser type, log data, date and time stamps, clickstream data, interactions with marketing emails, and ad impressions.
We use Usage Data to tailor features and content to you, market to you, provide you with offers or promotions, run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services. For more information on how we useTracking Technologies and your choices, see the section below, Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from outside sources, including information that we collect directly from third parties and information from third parties that you choose to share with us. Such information includes:
- [[List any categories of information collected from outside sources that are specific to the Services]
- Analytics data we receive from analytics providers such as FullStory and Google Analytics.
- Information we receive from career websites, such as LinkedIn, Monster, or Indeed, which we use to process your application for employment.
- Information we receive from consumer marketing databases or other data enrichment companies, which we use to better customize advertising and marketing to you.
- Information we receive when you choose to link any social media platforms to your account, such as Facebook or Twitter, which we use to maintain your account and login information.]
Any information we receive from outside sources will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to us by third parties and are not responsible for any third party’s policies or practices. For more information, see the section below, Third Party Websites and Links.
In addition to the specific uses described above, we may use any of the above information to provide you with the Services and to maintain our business relationship, including by enhancing the safety and security of our Services(e.g., troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, and reporting), providing customer support, sending service and other non-marketing communications, monitoring and analyzing trends, conducting internal research and development, complying with applicable legal obligations, enforcing any applicable terms of service, and protecting the Services, our rights, and the rights of our employees, users or other individuals.
[Finally, we may deidentify or anonymize your information such that it cannot reasonably be used to infer information about you or otherwise be linked to you (“deidentified information”) (or we may collect information that has already been deidentified/anonymized), and we may use such deidentified information for any purpose.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
As described above, we collect Usage Data through Tracking Technologies, including GoogleAnalytics and FullStory.
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
[To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.]
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties for legitimate purposes subject to this Privacy Notice, including the following categories of third parties:
- Vendors or other service providers who help us provide the Services, including for system administration, cloud storage, security, customer relationship management, marketing communications, web analytics, payment networks, location tracking and website routing, and payment processing.
- Third parties for marketing purposes.
- Third parties to whom you request or direct us to disclose information, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integration.
- Professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
- Third parties in connection with or anticipation of an asset sale, merger, or other business transaction, including in the context of a bankruptcy.
We may also disclose your information as needed to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder or to cooperate with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to ensure the safety and security of our business, employees, and users.
5. Social Features
Certain features of the services allow you to initiate interactions between the services and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“social features”). Social features include features that allow you to access our pages on third-party platforms, and from there “like” or“share” our content. Use of social features may allow a third party to collect and/or use your information. If you use social features, information you post or make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service. Both we and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the services and the third-party service. For more information, see the section below, third party websites and links.
6. Third Party Websites and Links
We may provide links to third-party websites or platforms. If you follow links to sites or platforms that we do not control and are not affiliated with us, you should review the applicable privacy notice, policies and other terms. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of, or information found on, these sites or platforms. Information you provide on public or semi-public venues, such as third-party social networking platforms, may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party platforms without limitation as to its use. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators.
7. Data Security and Retention
Despite our reasonable efforts to protect your information, no security measures are impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.”Any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure while in transit. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to send us sensitive or confidential information.
We retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice. When determining the length of time to retain your information, we consider various criteria, including whether we need the information to continue to provide you the Services, resolve a dispute, enforce our contractual agreements, prevent harm, promote safety, security, and integrity, or protect ourselves, including our rights, property or products.
Should you have any questions about our privacy practices or this Privacy Notice, please email us at: compliance@Unlearn.ai